Monday, May 2, 2011

Shoutout to blog visitors

I've noticed that this blog has been getting quite a few hits over the past two months, the most popular posts being my LMF translations. Dear visitors: don't be shy, leave a comment or two, and follow so you can be notified automatically of new posts!

I'm nearing the end of my degree so I can't post until the end of this month, but here's what's coming up:
  • Pokémon FireRed Elite Four strategy guide - how to beat them at 10+ levels below
  • More my little airport translations: the rest of the 《我們在炎熱與抑鬱的夏天,無法停止抽煙》 (we can't stop smoking in the vicious and blue summer) album
  • Translation of Superstar by 24HERBS
  • I've stopped working on my translation of Purikura Pocket 2: Kareshi Kaizou Daisakusen, but it will pick up again in the summer!
À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment